Ages: Rising Freshmen - Rising Seniors (Girls)
Dates: August 1, 2021
Time: 1 - 6 p.m.
Location: GC Softball Field (120 West Campus Dr. Milledgeville, GA)
Coach: Jamie Grodecki, Head Softball Coach
For girls, Rising Freshmen - Rising Seniors, this camp is intended for all levels and includes instruction from experienced coaching staff. Campers will participate in competitive games, skill competitions, and various activities to strengthen their skills. A waiver of liability and emergency contact form are required.
What to Bring:
- Mask (for COVID Protocols)
- Running shoes
*Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
Each participant will need to have a completed Participant Information Form, Waiver of Liability, and COVID-19 Waiver before they are able to attend camp.
*Information, Policies, and Procedures - Please make sure to review our Information, Policies, & Procedures
- Masks will be worn at all times within facilities when distancing is not possible
- Temperature checks
- Promotion of hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Specified drop off and pick up locations
- Reduced group sizes
- Special adaptations to activities to consider heightened cleanliness and sanitization
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of all indoor spaces
For more details regarding our COVID-19 Protocols, please view them here.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.