Ages: 5 - 13 (Boys & Girls)
Dates: June 13-17, 2022
Times: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Drop Off Begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Location: GC Soccer Field (120 West Campus Drive, Milledgeville, GA)
Coaches: Tinna Gallagher, Head Women's Soccer Coach
Please bring a lunch each day.
We will work on fundamental skills in soccer, learn the rules and play fun games. We will have the opportunity to go swimming in the afternoon. A signed waiver of liability and emergency contact form are required.
Pick Up Information: TBA
Items to Bring:
- Soccer cleats
- Running Shoes for indoor soccer, you may not play in flip flops or socks
- Soccer Ball (pumped and size appropriate)
- Water Bottle
- Bathing Suit
- Backpack/Bag (to carry all equipment)
- ***In case of inclement weather we may need to play indoor if space is available, please always have running shoes or indoor soccer shoes available.
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.