Week 5: Stars & Stripes: Freedom Forever! (June 27-July 1) - $125
We'll celebrate America and eat some good snacks this week!
Children are divided into age groups each week. Please select one of the age groups below you would like to register for:
All required paperwork can be found and completed online at the link listed below:
*YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND KIDS’ UNIVERSITY UNTIL HE OR SHE HAS REGISTERED FOR THAT WEEK, FULLY PAID AND HAS ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK COMPLETED*
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
Where: Locations will be in Milledgeville, TBD for each grade, but all are on the West Campus this year.
- The Village at West Campus - 120 W Campus Dr., Milledgeville, GA 31061
- GC Wellness Center at West Campus - 134 W Campus Dr. Milledgeville, GA 31061
What to Bring to Camp:
- Sack lunch. Beverages and an afternoon snack will be provided. If you want extra snacks, bring those too. Please do not send lunches that need to be cooked or put in the refrigerator.
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for outdoor activities.
- Students will need to wear shoes that tie or fasten and that can get dirty. Socks and shoes must always be worn. Flip flops and sandals may limit participation in certain activities.
- On Monday, please bring an extra pair of shoes (these can be flip flops), bathing suit, towel, and a change of clothes to be left in your child’s classroom until the end of the week.
- Students in the rising kindergarten classroom should bring a blanket and small pillow for rest-time.
- Bag or backpack to contain personal items.
- Hat, sunscreen, reusable water bottle and bug spray (if desired)
- If needed bring arm swimmies, lifejacket and/or swimming goggles
- No electronic games, cell phones, radios, etc. are allowed.
- Campers should have ALL personal gear marked with the owner’s name.
Drop Off & Pick Up:
- Drop-off will always occur in your child’s designated classroom no earlier than 7:45 a.m. and preferably no later than 8:30 a.m. Your child’s classroom location will be on your registration receipt. If you expect to arrive later than 8:30 a.m. your child’s class may not be in their classroom so PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR CHILD OFF BY THEMSELVES.
- Your child will need to be signed in and out by the teacher each day. Always let the teacher know when you arrive and when you leave.
- Pick-up occurs no later than 5:15 p.m. for all programs. A $15 fee will be assessed for every fifteen minutes late for each pick-up violation. If you will need to pick your child up prior to 5 p.m. please coordinate the location of pick-up with your child’s teacher. The schedule changes on a weekly basis and we use a great deal of our large campus! All individuals picking up the child must be on the approved pick-up list which is located on your emergency information form. Be prepared to show a Photo I.D. if asked when arriving to pick up the child.
YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND KIDS’ UNIVERSITY UNTIL HE OR SHE HAS REGISTERED FOR THAT WEEK, FULLY PAID AND HAS ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK COMPLETED.
8-8:30 a.m.- Focusing Exercise/Drop-Off
8:30-9:00 a.m. - Camp Gathering
9-10:00 a.m. - Classroom Activity
10-10:30 a.m. - Snack Time
10:30-11:30 a.m.- Outside Play
- 12:00-1:00pm - Rising 2nd-3rd Pool Time
- 2:00-3:00pm - Rising 4th-5th Pool Time
- Rising Kindergarten and 1st Grade will participant in water-based activities in lieu of the pool.
* For the Kindergarten class - rest time will be after lunch time.
12:00-5:00 p.m. - Pool/Lunch/Reading/Games/Special Events
Parents of children whose behavior disrupts the camp will be given one warning. If the disruptive behavior persists, the child will be dismissed from the camp without a refund. If there is a severe disruption (which is determined by the Director), the child will be dismissed immediately without a refund.
Phone: (478) 445-5277
Fax: (478) 445-6271
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday –Friday
- 100 Chappell Hall (Office/Lost & Found)
- 211 North Clarke Street
- Campus Box 40, Milledgeville, GA 31061