Session 1: May 31-June 3, 2022. (Tuesday-Friday) $115 ***Four Day Week
Weekly Theme: Explore the World
This week will help new campers meet their new camp friends while also learning about other cultures around the world. We’ll embark on this adventure and begin summer by exploring this beautiful planet and the people and places beyond the U.S.A.
Children are divided into various age groups each week. Please select one of the age groups below you would like to register for:
All required paperwork can be found and completed online at the link listed below:
*YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND KIDS’ UNIVERSITY UNTIL HE OR SHE HAS REGISTERED FOR THAT SESSION, FULLY PAID AND HAS ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK COMPLETED*
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
Where: Locations will be in Milledgeville, TBD for each grade, but all are on the West Campus this year.
- The Village at West Campus - 120 W Campus Dr., Milledgeville, GA 31061
- GC Wellness Center at West Campus - 134 W Campus Dr. Milledgeville, GA 31061
What to Bring to Camp:
- Sack lunch. Beverages and an afternoon snack will be provided. If you want extra snacks, bring those too. Please do not send lunches that need to be cooked or put in the refrigerator.
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for outdoor activities.
- Students will need to wear shoes that tie or fasten and that can get dirty. Socks and shoes must always be worn. Flip flops and sandals may limit participation in certain activities.
- On Monday, please bring an extra pair of shoes (these can be flip flops), bathing suit, towel, and a change of clothes to be left in your child’s classroom until the end of the week.
- Students in the rising kindergarten classroom should bring a blanket and small pillow for rest-time.
- Bag or backpack to contain personal items.
- Hat, sunscreen, reusable water bottle and bug spray (if desired)
- If needed bring arm swimmies, lifejacket and/or swimming goggles
- No electronic games, cell phones, radios, etc. are allowed.
- If your child is swimming and is not an experienced swimmer, we encourage you to allow them to bring a flotation device.
- Campers should have ALL personal gear marked with the owner’s name.
Drop Off & Pick Up:
- Drop-off will always occur in your child’s designated classroom building no earlier than 7:45 a.m. and preferably no later than 8:00 a.m. Your child’s classroom location will be on your registration receipt. If you expect to arrive later than 8:00 a.m. your child’s class may not be in their classroom so PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR CHILD OFF BY THEMSELVES.
- Your child will need to be signed in and out by the teacher each day. Always let the teacher know when you arrive and when you leave.
- Pick-up will begin at 4:45 p.m. and lasts no later than 5:15 p.m. for all programs. A $15 fee will be assessed for every fifteen minutes late for each pick-up violation. If you will need to pick your child up prior to 4:45 p.m. please coordinate the location of pick-up with your child’s teacher. The schedule changes on a weekly basis and we use a great deal of our large campus! All individuals picking up the child must be on the approved pick-up list which is located on your emergency information form. Be prepared to show a Photo I.D. if asked when arriving to pick up the child.
YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND KIDS’ UNIVERSITY UNTIL HE OR SHE HAS REGISTERED FOR THAT SESSION, FULLY PAID AND HAS ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK COMPLETED.
8-8:30 a.m.- Focusing Exercise/Drop-Off
8:30-9:00 a.m. - Camp Gathering
9-10:00 a.m. - Classroom Activity
10-10:30 a.m. - Snack Time
10:30-11:30 a.m.- Outside Play
Pool Time: 1:30-2:30pm at Wellness and Recreation Center Pool (Rising Kindergarten and Rising 1st Graders will participate in water-based activities in lieu of pool.)
12:00-5:00 p.m. - Pool/Water Activities/Lunch/Reading/Games/Special Events
Parents of children whose behavior disrupts the camp will be given one warning. If the disruptive behavior persists, the child will be dismissed from the camp without a refund. If there is a severe disruption (which is determined by the Director), the child will be dismissed immediately without a refund.
Phone: (478) 445-5277
Fax: (478) 445-6271
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday –Friday
- 100 Chappell Hall (Office/Lost & Found)
- 211 North Clarke Street
- Campus Box 40, Milledgeville, GA 31061