Ages: 5-12 (Boys & Girls)
Dates: July 18-22, 2022
Times: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Coach: Coach Mark Gainous
Location: Centennial Center
This fun camp is designed for developing young players who want to improve their basketball skills and learn the rules of the game. The morning sessions will involve learning skills for all levels of players while the afternoons are filled with actual games. We are also going to the pool so don't forget your swimsuit and towel. Lunch is provided.
What to bring: Basketball shoes, water bottle, swimsuit, towel, and a bag to contain belongings.
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
Please visit the information page to view more information regarding our policies and procedures.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURE:
- Please sign your child in and out of the camp each day. Always let the coach know when you arrive and when you leave.
- A $10 fee will be assessed for each late pick-up violation. All individuals picking up the child must be on the approved pick-up list which is located on your emergency information form. Be prepared to show a Photo I.D. if asked when arriving to pick up the child.
- YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND CAMP UNTIL HE OR SHE ARE REGISTERED FOR THAT WEEK, FULLY PAID AND HAS ALL WAIVERS AND FORMS COMPLETED.
Directions to athletic camp facilities.