Thank you for your interest in GC Basketball Team Camp!
10 Reasons to Attend Georgia College Team Basketball Camp
- Certified athletic trainers and full service training room.
- The Max, Georgia College's dining hall, is only minutes from residence halls and the Centennial Center.
- Dining hall, dorms, and gym are all within close walking distance.
- Competitive games - The camp gets larger every year!
- Suite-style residence hall rooms with air conditioning.
- Exposure for student-athletes to a college campus.
- Snacks, drinks, souvenirs on site.
- Spacious air-conditioned facility with three full courts.
- Campers and coaches receive a Georgia College camp T-shirt.
- Convenient Location - Georgia College is less than two hours from Atlanta.
Team Camp I: June 11-13
Team Camp II: June 18-20
Cost and Details:
$200 per overnight camper (includes meals)
One coach per school may attend at no charge.
$115 for additional assistant coaches
$599 for first commuting team (meals and lodging NOT included for commuters)
$450 for each additional commuting team (meals and lodging NOT included for commuters)
Two or three divisions, depending on number of teams. Each team is guaranteed a minimum of eight games.
Meals Included (Overnight Teams):
Day 1: Dinner
Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Breakfast
Team Registration: Thursday, 10 - 11:30 a.m. (Centennial Center)
Coaches Meeting: Thursday, Noon (Centennial Center)
Games Begin: Thursday, 1 p.m. (Centennial Center)
Check-Out: Saturday, by noon (Residence Hall)
Each participant must have a completed waiver on file prior to being allowed to participate in the camp. Complete the waiver online. Our office will immediately receive a copy of your waiver upon completion. We do not need a printed copy of the waiver as the waivers are submitted electronically. The person completing the form will also receive an e-mailed copy of their completed form. Complete the form by clicking on the link below. You must use this link and complete this waiver online. Please do not have players submit waivers you have gathered from previous years as they are no longer valid.
1. REGISTRATION FORM: Complete the registration form by selecting the registration button below at the bottom of this page. Payment is not required at the time the registration form is completed, however, team spots are only reserved with payment.
2. DEPOSIT: Team spots are only reserved with payment. You may make the payment in full or the deposit only ($500 per team) to reserve your spot. Deposits are nonrefundable. If the total amount owed is less than $500 please pay that amount.
3. WAIVERS: Every player have a completed waiver prior to arrival in order to participate in camp activities. Link: TEAM CAMP Waiver Form (online form) This must be done prior to arrival. Using previous year links and forms will not be valid.
4. COACH AGREEMENT/BACKGROUND CHECKS: Every coach/chaperone will be required to sign a statement (Code of Conduct) upon arrival. Code of Conduct (pdf) To speed up registration, please bring this with you completed.
5. PAYMENT: Full payment is due by the first day of camp prior to participating in camp activities. Full payment in advance is encouraged if possible.
6. ROSTER: SUBMIT ROSTER - Select this link to submit your roster at least 1 week prior to camp. We will make sure each person on your roster has a waiver completed and contact you if they do not.
- Credit Card - You may submit your payment online by credit card (by selecting the registration button below) or by phone by calling (478) 445-5277.
- Check - Make checks payable to Georgia College, Attn: Girls Team Camp. If you would like to pay by check, please complete the registration form by selecting the register button below and send a check to the following address. Make sure to include the team name and the camp date on the check. You are not considered registered until the registration form and the deposit has been received and processed.
Please mail checks to the following address:
*Please make sure to put the school name and the camp date on the check.
Attn: GIRLS Team Camp
Campus Box 40
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Basketball Camp CONTACT:
Continuing Education at Geogia College