Ages: 5-12 (Boys)
Dates: July 26-30, 2021
Time: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Drop-off begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Location: John Kurtz Baseball Field (120 West Campus Dr. Milledgeville, GA)
Coach: Justin Baker, Assistant Baseball Coach
For boys ages 5-12. This camp will focus on several different aspects that will help develop
young players. This camp will have offensive and defensive instruction, position specific
instruction, and base-running. Lunch will not be provided. A waiver of liability and emergency
contact are required.
What to Bring:
- Bathing Suit (Last day of Camp)
- Flip flops (Last day of Camp)
*Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
Each child will need to have a completed Participant Information Form, Waiver of Liability, and COVID-19 Waiver before they are able to attend camp.
*Information, Policies, and Procedures - Please make sure to review our Information, Policies, & Procedures
For more details regarding our COVID-19 Protocols, please view them here.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.