Dates: July 25-28, 2022
Time: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: John Kurtz Baseball Field (120 West Campus Dr. Milledgeville, GA)
Coach: Nolan Belcher and Justin Baker
We will work on the fundamentals of baseball and playing games. This camp is for players of all skill levels and will be geared around having fun!
What to Bring:
- Baseball pants
- Water Bottle
- Bag to contain items brought to camp.
- Please complete the waiver/emergency information (link below) prior to camp arrival.
*Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
Each child will need to have a completed Waiver & Emergency Information form completed before they are allowed to attend camp.
*Information, Policies, and Procedures - Please make sure to review our Information, Policies, & Procedures
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.