The camp will include a pro-style workout, defensive and offensive instruction, and a competitive game to finish up the day.
Ages: Rising Freshmen through rising Seniors in High School
Dates: July 20, 2022
Times: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Coach: Nolan Belcher
Location: John Kurtz Field (120 W Campus Dr., Milledgeville, GA 31061)
What to Bring: All baseball related apparel/equipment and a lunch.
1. Please register and pay for camp by selecting the register button at the bottom of the page.
2. Once you've paid for your registration, please complete the player information form
provided in the link on your e-mail receipt.
3. The Waiver & Emergency information must be completed prior to being allowed to participate in the camp.
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
Please visit the information page to view more information regarding our policies and procedures.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURE:
- Please sign in and out of the camp each day. Always let the coach know when you arrive and when you leave.
- Be prepared to show a Photo I.D. if asked when arriving to pick up the camper.
- Payment and waivers are required prior to being allowed to attend camp.
Directions to athletic camp facilities.