This prospect camp will have a variety of different coaches from all levels of college baseball. The camp will include a pro-style workout, defensive and offensive instruction, and a competitive game to finish up the day.
Please bring your own lunch as lunch will not be provided.
Ages: Rising Freshmen through rising Seniors in High School
Dates: July 21, 2021
Times: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Check in begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Coach: Justin Baker, GC Assistant Baseball Coach
Location: John Kurtz Field (120 W Campus Dr., Milledgeville, GA 31061)
Please bring your own lunch.
What to Bring:
● Mask (Covid Protocols)
● Temperature Checks
● Promotion of hand hygiene
● Specified drop off and pick up locations
● Reduced Group sizes
● Additional cleaning and disinfecting of all indoor spaces
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
Please visit the information page to view more information regarding our policies and procedures.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURE:
- Please sign in and out of the camp each day. Always let the coach know when you arrive and when you leave.
- Be prepared to show a Photo I.D. if asked when arriving to pick up the camper.
- Payment and waivers are required prior to being allowed to attend camp.
Directions to athletic camp facilities.
1. Please register and pay for camp by selecting the register button below.
2. Once you've paid for your registration, please complete the player information form
provided in the link on your e-mail receipt.
3. Make sure you've completed the online waivers prior to attending camp.