We apologize for the inconvenience but this camp has been cancelled. Thank you for your interest in our athletic camp programs.
Ages: 14 - 18 Years (Girls)
Dates: July 13-15, 2017
Times: Drop Off is at 1 p.m. on July 13th at the assigned dorm. You will be notified of the dorm by e-mail at a later date. This will be communicated by e-mail.
Check Out is at 12 Noon on July 15th.
Coach: Gretchen Krumdieck, Head Volleyball Coach
Location: Centennial Center
Description: This overnight camp is designed just for girls and will focus on improving skills through various activities including games and competition. With four courts available, this camp ensures highlevel training and skill development for every athlete. Campers will be staying in dorms next to the Centennial Center. Please note that a waiver of liability and emergency contact form are required.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (link below). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
This form is valid for all summer camps advertised on this website and is valid through August 1, 2017.
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
- Registration will be July 13th at 1 p.m. at the dorm. The first session will start at 2pm in the Centennial Center.
- Pick Up will be on July 15th at 12 noon. There will be some match play on the last day of camp starting around 10:30 a.m. Parents are more than welcome to attend.
- All meals will be on campus at our dining hall, The Max, beginning with dinner on July 13 and concluding with breakfast on July 15th.
- Items to Bring Each Day:
- Plenty of t-shirts, spandex, knee pads and socks for 6 sessions
- Sheets for a twin bed, pillows, blanket and shower towel
- All toiletries
- Swim suit and towel for a pool workout (you may go in spandex and sports bra if you prefer)