CALLING ALL ACTORS and DRAMA LOVERS! Theatre Camp is the perfect chance for any young actor to get their feet wet in a week-long camp where they can learn basic acting techniques, gain exposure to the inner workings of backstage life, and have a blast while doing it! This camp also includes pool time and recreation time. To top it off, on Friday, the campers will get the chance to show you just how much they have learned during their live performance in Russell Auditorium.
Snacks will be provided but you must bring your own "brown bag" lunch each day.
Course # 18131801
Ages: 8-14 years
Dates: July 17-21, 2017
Times: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Drop off as early as 7:45 a.m. and pick up by 5:15 p.m.)
Location: Russell Auditorium at Georgia College
Lead Instructor: Allison Peaslee
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (link below). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
This form is valid for all summer camps advertised on this website and is valid through August 1, 2017.
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
What to Bring to Camp:
- Sack lunch and additional snacks, if desired. Beverages and an afternoon snack will be provided. Please do not send lunches that need to be cooked or put in the refrigerator.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Students will need to wear shoes that tie or fasten and that can get dirty. Socks and shoes must always be worn. Flip flops and sandals may limit participation in certain activities.
- Bag or backpack to contain personal items.
- Hat, sunscreen, reusable water bottle and bug spray (if desired)
- If needed bring arm swimmies, lifejacket and/or swimming goggles.
- No electronic games, cell phones, radios, etc. are allowed.
- Campers should have ALL personal gear marked with the owner’s name.
Drop Off & Pick Up:
- Drop-off will always occur in Russell Auditorium no earlier than 7:45 a.m. and preferably no later than 8:30 a.m. or they may miss important instruction time. PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR CHILD OFF BY THEMSELVES.
- You will need to sign your child in and out with the teacher each day. Always let the teacher know when you arrive and when you leave.
- Pick-up occurs no later than 5:15 p.m. for all programs. A $10 fee will be assessed for each late pick-up violation. If you will need to pick your child up prior to 5 p.m. please coordinate the location of pick-up with your child’s teacher. The schedule can change and we use a great deal of our large campus! All individuals picking up the child must be on the approved pick-up list which is located on your emergency information form. Be prepared to show a Photo I.D. if asked when arriving to pick up the child.
- YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND CAMP UNTIL HE OR SHE ARE REGISTERED FOR THAT WEEK, FULLY PAID AND HAS ALL WAIVERS AND FORMS COMPLETED.
Parents of children whose behavior disrupts the camp will be given one warning. If the disruptive behavior persists, the child will be dismissed from the camp without a refund.
Phone: (478) 445-5277
Fax: (478) 445-6271
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday –Friday
- 100 Chappell Hall (Office/Lost & Found)
- 211 North Clarke Street
- Campus Box 40, Milledgeville, GA 31061