Ages: 6-12 (Girls)
Dates: June 25-27
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Drop-off begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Location: GC Softball Field (120 West Campus Dr. Milledgeville, GA)
Coach: Jamie Grodecki, Head Softball Coach
For girls, ages 6-12, this clinic will focus on several aspects including positional work, drill work, fundamental skill sets, hitting, base running and defensive play. Please note that this camp includes pool in the afternoons and lunch is included. A waiver of liability and emergency contact form are required.
What to Bring:
- Running shoes
- Bathing Suit
- Flip Flops
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.