Ages: 13-18 (Boys & Girls)
Dates: June 1-4, 2020
Times: 4:30 - 7 p.m. (Drop-Off begins at 4:00 p.m.)
Location: GC Soccer Field (120 West Campus Drive, Milledgeville, GA)
Coaches: Tinna Gallagher, Head Women's Soccer Coach
For boys and girls, ages 13-18, this camp is offered to the advanced player who wants to improve their soccer skills in a fun learning environment. Games are also designed for the advanced player. Check-in will be the first day of camp at 4:00pm. A signed waiver of liability and emergency contact form are required.
Pick Up Information:
- Pick up will be at 7 p.m. at the GC Soccer Field at West Campus (120 West Campus Drive, Milledgeville, GA)
Items to Bring:
- Soccer cleats
- Running Shoes for indoor soccer, you may not play in flip flops or socks – In case of inclement weather we may need to play indoor if space is available.
- Soccer Ball (pumped and size appropriate)
- Water Bottle
- Backpack/Bag (to carry all equipment)
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.