Ages: 5 - 14 (Boys & Girls)
Dates: June 3-6, 2019
Times: Full Day Campers: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Drop Off Begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Half Day Campers: 9 a.m. - 12 Noon (Drop Off Begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Location: GC Soccer Field (120 West Campus Drive, Milledgeville, GA)
Coaches: Hope Clark, Head Women's Soccer Coach
Fee: $200 (Full Day), $100 (Half Day)
This camp is designed for both the developing younger player who wants to improve basic soccer skills while having fun, and the younger competitive player who wants intense training in both technical and tactical aspects of the game. Sessions are designed to challenge players of all ages and abilities. This camp includes indoor soccer and pool time in the afternoons for full day campers only. Check-in for each camp will be the first day of each session at 8:30 a.m. Please note that lunch is not provided for full day campers, they will need to bring a sack lunch. A signed waiver of liability and emergency contact form are required.
Pick Up Information:
- For Full Day campers, pick up will be at 4:00 p.m. at the parking lot near the Softball Field at West Campus (120 West Campus Drive, Milledgeville, GA)
- For Half Day campers, pick up will be at 12 noon at the GC Soccer Field at West Campus (120 West Campus Drive, Milledgeville, GA)
Items to Bring:
- Soccer cleats
- Running Shoes for indoor soccer, you may not play in flip flops or socks
- Soccer Ball (pumped and size appropriate)
- Water Bottle
- Bathing Suit (Bobcat Full-Day Campers only)
- Towel (Bobcat Full-Day Campers only)
- Backpack/Bag (to carry all equipment)
- ***In case of inclement weather we may need to play indoor if space is available, please always have running shoes or indoor soccer shoes available, even if you are only staying Half-Day.
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.