Ages: 5 - 12 (Boys & Girls)
Dates: Monday, July 22 to Friday, July 26
Times: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Drop off begins at 8 a.m. and pick up is at 4 p.m.)
Coach: Mark Gainous, Head Men's Basketball Coach
Location: Centennial Center
This fun camp is designed for developing young players who want to improve their basketball skills and learn the rules of the game. The morning sessions will involve learning skills for all levels of players while the afternoons are filled with actual games. We are also going to the pool so don't forget your swimsuit and towel.
Please note that lunch is provided. See below for required paperwork.
What to bring: Basketball shoes, water bottle (optional), swimsuit, and towel.
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Come to camp and have fun! Parents and campers must check in with the instructor upon arrival.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.