Thank you for your interest in GC Basketball Team Camp!
Online registration for Boys Team Camps is currently closed.
Please contact Ryan Aquino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 478-445-4289 if you would like to inquire about registering for camp.
If you are already registered and would like to submit your payment please contact us at email@example.com or at 478-445-5277.
10 Reasons to Attend Georgia College Team Basketball Camp
- Certified athletic trainers and full service training room.
- The Max, Georgia College's dining hall, is only minutes from residence halls and the Centennial Center.
- Dining hall, dorms, and gym are all within close walking distance.
- Competitive games - The camp gets larger every year!
- Suite-style residence hall rooms with air conditioning.
- Exposure for student-athletes to a college campus.
- Snacks, drinks, souvenirs on site.
- Spacious air-conditioned facility with three full courts.
- Campers and coaches receive a Georgia College camp T-shirt.
- Convenient Location - Georgia College is less than two hours from Atlanta.
Team Camp I: June 11 - 13
Team Camp II: June 18 - 20
Cost and Details:
$200 per overnight camper (includes meals)
One coach per team may attend at no charge.
$115 for each additional coach
$550 for first commuting team (meals and lodging NOT included for commuters)
$500 for second commuting team (meals and lodging NOT included for commuters)
Or commuting teams may attend for $75/game.
Please see the registration section for information on the deposit required.
*Each athlete will be required to have complete parental consent form and liability waiver on file at Georgia College before participating in camp activities.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each camper registered for camp (link below). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. Once completed, the form will be e-mailed to the address submitted. Please print the first page of the waiver only (1 page) and bring it with you to check in on the first day of camp.
This form is valid for all summer camps advertised on this website and is valid through August 1, 2018.
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Days 1 and 2: Round-Robin Play
9th Grade and JV play 6 games
Varsity will play 7 games
Day 3: Varsity Single Elimination Tournament
JV Round-Robin or Tournament
Day 1: Dinner
Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Breakfast
Team Registration: 10 - 11:30 a.m. (Centennial Center)
Coaches Meeting: Noon (Centennial Center)
Games Begin: 1 p.m. (Centennial Center)
Check-Out: By noon (Residence Hall)
- REGISTRATION FORM: Complete the registration form by selecting the registration button below at the bottom of this page. Upon completion of the registration form you will immediately be redirected to the online deposit website. Please follow the instructions on that page.
- DEPOSIT: Your team will be reserved a spot when your $500 non-refundable team deposit is received. Please submit an additional $500 deposit for each additional team you will be bringing. You may submit your deposit online by credit card (by selecting the registration button below), by phone at (478) 445-5277 or mail a check to the address provided below. Deposits are nonrefundable. If the total amount owed is less than $500 please pay that amount.
- WAIVERS: Each athlete will be required to have a completed parental consent form and liability waiver on file at Georgia College before participating in camp activities. Please print the first page of the waiver only (1 page) and bring it with you to check in on the first day of camp.
- BACKGROUND CHECKS/Code of Conduct: Each coach/chaperone will be required to sign a statement upon arrival which states they have a current and clear background check. Code of Conduct (pdf)
- Full payment is due on the first day of camp prior to participating in camp activities.
Forms of payment accepted:
- Credit Card - You may submit your deposit online by credit card (by selecting the registration button below) or by phone by calling (478) 445-5277.
- Check - Make checks payable to Georgia College. If you would like to pay by check, please register through the registration button at the bottom of this page and send a check to the following address. Make sure to include the team name and the camp date on the check. You are not considered registered until the registration form and the deposit has been received and processed.
Please mail checks to the following address:
Attn: Boys Team Basketball Camp
Campus Box 40
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Basketball Camp CONTACT:
Continuing Education at Geogia College