Please note that online registrations will not be accepted Thursday, June 30th from 12:30-6:00 p.m.
We apologize for the inconvenience and please feel free to contact our registration office directly at (478) 445-5277 if you have any questions or concerns.
Other summer programs being offered through Georgia College Continuing Education:
Only one emergency contact form and one waiver needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website.
Each child will need to have a completed Emergency Contact Information form and Waiver of Liability before they are able to attend camp. The Emergency Contact Information Form can be completed online and is available in the link above. The Waiver of Liability will need to be printed, completed and returned to us before your child can attend camp.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form (online)
- Print and sign the 2016 Waiver
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Come to camp and have fun! Be sure to sign your camper in with the instructor.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.
Have questions concerning registration? Contact Continuing Education at Georgia College.
In Person: 100 Chappell Hall at Georgia College (211 North Clarke Street)