Group Swimming Lessons (For Ages 18 Months - Adult) - NEW for 2018 - May AND June Dates!!
Waivers & Emergency Information (online form)
Only one form needs to be completed for each child for any camp listed on this website and is valid through August 1, 2018.
Please complete the waiver and emergency information form for each child registered for camp (select the link above). Campers may not participate in camp until this form has been completed. There is no need to print and submit any portion of this form to our office, as it is all completed online.
PREPARE FOR CAMP:
- Complete the Emergency Information Form and waivers which are required before participating in camp. (online)
- Check your camp's website for a list of what-to-bring, sample schedule, pick-up/drop-off times and up-to-date information.
- Healthy camp begins and ends at home! Read this to find out about some things you can do to assure your child has a great summer camp experience.
- Review our camp policies and procedures.
- Come to camp and have fun! Be sure to sign your camper in with the instructor.
- During camp, check the website for special announcements.
Have questions concerning registration? Contact Continuing Education at Georgia College.
In Person: 100 Chappell Hall at Georgia College (211 North Clarke Street)